Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Rain Boot Day

Maybe it is from living in the Pacific Northwest for 5 years or maybe it's because I love shoes. But either way I can not help but love my little ones in rain boots. Today was BIG day for rain boots in our house- Mason got a new pair (that I bought on sale 4 months ago) and then today at Marshall's I found a pair in Reagan's size on SALE. It was a sign. I bought them. Judge for yourself- are these not the cutest feet you have ever seen?

Mason loves his rain boots and wears them ALL the time.

Do you see the cuteness that is giraffe print rain boots combined with Reagan?
(yes I know her dress and shoes don't match. She's 1. she'll get over it)

Learning to walk in rain boots.

Mason wanted his picture taken too :)

This is the best I could get of the two of them together. No there was not one that had their faces. They kept picking up the chairs and running around. like brother, like sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment