Sunday, April 21, 2013

A day on the farm

After this crazy news week, I was very happy to spend the day, in the country, with my family, enjoying life, laughter, and family. My Aunt and Uncle are amazing people who have never met an animal they would turn away- their hearts are that big. I loved that today, we got to spend time with them celebrating their son's graduation and enjoying their love of nature. The kids got to enjoy brushing, and riding horses, learning about bees, and riding a golf cart. They were in heaven. It was good for my soul- good for my spirit to see so much happiness even when it feels like so many bad things are happening around us. I don't ever want to take my family and all my blessings for granted. And sometimes I think I need to get lost in the country to remember that.
 Reagan learning to brush a horse.
 Stubby sniffing Reagan.
 The kids LOVED the golf cart.
 Reagan's first driving lesson with daddy.
 First horse ride!
 I love this boy!

 MY joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment