Wednesday, May 29, 2013

last day of school

It's been a week since school got out. I can't believe it's over. I have to admit, I got a little sad saying goodbye to the kids' teachers this year. They were wonderful and they helped nurture them both so much. Mason is so curious about the world and Mrs. Newman fed that desire to learn and Reagan struggled with seperation but Mrs. Marlena and Mrs. SoYoung encouraged her to play and say goodbye knowing I would come back. Seriously, thank you all so much. I couldn't have asked for anyone better.

I can't believe this was his last day of pre-school. We now have a kindergartener.


Oh sweet thing. You came so far this year. 
Last two weeks-she finally wasn't sad when I left.
 Mason and Mrs. Newman
 Reagan and Mrs. SoYoung
 Reagan and Mrs. Marlena (her friend)
 Last day of school vs. first day. They have grown up so much.

 And because I am sentimental- here is Mason on his first day of MDO at Faith in Jan. 2011 and him now. I can't believe how fast it has gone by. Faith ELC has been a blessing since we started that first day and although I know Reagan still has time there it was hard to say goodbye to Mason's time. 
Here's to Kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment