Monday, November 9, 2009

Hello, Bean


Two weeks ago, I went for an ultrasound and we got the first glimpse of the newest Marlowe member. The bean looks really big in this picture, but I promise they just zoomed in. Seeing our new baby has made it all the more real. Every time the tech pushed on my belly to get a better view, the baby would squirm and move around. He/She did not want to be bothered at all! Mason did really well during the ultrasound too, he was entertained by dad and was only a little concerned as to why mommy was laying on a table and I couldn't hold him.


Since H1N1 is running rampant, the hospital where my OB's office is located is discouraging patients from bringing in anyone under the age of 12. So today, Steve and Mason stayed home and I went to my first OB appointment alone. (Steve came with me to every appointment with mason) I think he was bummed he couldn't go, but it was nice for me to have some time alone. One of the sweetest sounds I think a mom can hear is the sound of her unborn baby's heartbeat. I could have listened for hours. It made all the worries, and stress of everyday life go away.

It was just me and the bean. Can't wait to meet you little one. Sleep tight.

2 comments:

  1. i think bean looks like you. haha ;o). i still cant belive your pregnant again!! your more of a woman than I am. ;o) Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Mary, I LOVE reading your blog! Thanks for sharing your heart thoughts!
    Love, Aunt Cherry

    ReplyDelete