Monday, November 16, 2009

Christmas Cards

I love this time of year- mostly because I love Christmas cards. I LOVE sending them and I love receiving them, more than I enjoy getting presents. Since moving to Seattle, I have made our Christmas cards by hand. I enjoy stamping and so each year I have designed about three cards to use as our family Christmas cards. (I pick 3 since we send out about 150 cards- I get tired of making the same one over and over and over again). I usually start making them right around Halloween, so they will be finished in time to send out the first week of December. This year though, I think I may break tradition and buy them. Why you may ask. Well we find out the sex of the bean on December 14 and I have a cute idea for a Christmas card to let everyone know what we are having but since it is so close to Christmas, I won't have time to make them all. So I think we will just do a photo card this year and go back to handmade next year. What about you? Does anyone else love Christmas cards as much as I do?

Speaking of cards- if you do send them out and you have an extra card, please send it to this address. Our soldiers have sacrificed so much for us and no matter where you stand on the war in Iraq, there is no denying that these men and women have given a lot for us and for our country. The least we can do is send a card to our recovering soldiers. If you agree, please pass this along or post on your blog.

Any Recovering Solider WRAMC
Holiday Mail for Heroes
P.O. Box 5456
Capital Heights, MD 20791-5456


Also, if you want a Marlowe Christmas card- send me your address and I will add you to my list!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mary -

    Email me at michelle_0035@hotmail.com so I can email my address and you can send me yours!

    ReplyDelete