Friday, March 26, 2010

double trouble

Well, we finally did it! We bought our double stroller. I know this may seem like a silly purchase and not a reason for a whole post, but for us, this has been months coming so I am excited we made the leap. We have been researching double strollers since around December. We have gone to look at them, test drive them, try out our car seat with them. I even made an excel spread sheet with the pros and cons of our final two- the bumbleride and the BOB revolution. Then came the fun part- looking for the best deal. This proved to harder than I thought as I loved the bumbleride but we looked at the 2010 model and since it was just released it was 1)hard to find and 2)not on sale. Well, we finally found it and I was able to order it and get $85 off my order! (plus free shipping and no tax) I AM PUMPED!

It shipped yesterday. I feel like next week will be Christmas when it arrives. It's an all terrain stroller so you can use it kind of like a jogging stroller, although it's not meant for runs like the BOB, After reviewing both, we decided, we don't really run, more walk with Mason and I have the feeling that is what we are going to do with lil sis too. So the bumbleride fit us perfectly! It has super large sun shades to block the Seattle sun (when it comes out) and it comes with a rain shield (again perfect for Seattle) and the adapter bars for the car seat and snack tray. Oh what more could a girl want. Oh that's right a healthy, happy, baby girl to put it in. We are working on it!
Here my new love (minus Steve, Mason and lil sis, oh and Bay and Jack) You get the point. Here she is!

2 comments:

  1. Boy strollers have come a long way! Can you believe Aunt Tammy bought me a double stroller when I started watching Andy because I had Ashley(a year older). Mason and sis will enjoy sitting side by side! What Fun! Sending love, Aunt Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. im glad you found what you were looking for. cant wait till little sis is born to find out her name

    ReplyDelete