Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mason

I can't believe 2 years ago, I gave birth to our sweet little boy. This is Mason just a few hours old. We have grown so much as parents, as a couple and as individuals. I remember taking this picture and thinking how old he looked- lookingback he was still my baby!

NOW this is a boy! This past year has been incredible. We have grown by two more feet as a family and I love watching Mason and Reagan develop a relationship.
Thanks Mase for making us parents. It's the best gift you could ever give us. I hope you know how much we love you and how much you mean to us! can't wait to party on Saturday.


May all your wishes come true.



1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MASON! HAPPY PARENTHOOD TO MARY AND STEVE! It's the best, isn't it! Sending love, love, love! Aunt Cherry

    ReplyDelete