Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Reagan 4 month check up

Yesterday, Reagan had her 4 month check up. I can't believe she is 4 months. Time flies- especially when it's the second!

Here are her stats:
14 lbs 10 oz
23 3/4 inches tall

She did great with her shots and is hitting all of her milestones- although I have to say I don't worry at all about this anymore. Everyone is different and will develop on their timeline so if you are a mom reading this- don't worry so much about what your kiddo is doing compared to others. Just enjoy them, love them for who they are, and everything will work out.

Here is our little sweet girl "standing with dad"


I had to include this pic because she was leaning forward and her head looks mighty big!

1 comment:

  1. Mighty big because of all those brains in there:) I like your advice to the other moms... enjoy your children where they are and love them for who they are! Love, Aunt Cherry

    ReplyDelete