Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The return of Sophia

For those of you who don't know, Sophia, the giraffe, she has to be the BEST teething toy that exists. Mason loved Sophia and we spent many a month carrying her with us wherever we went.

Here we are two years later and it looks like Sophia is BACK...Reagan has been extremely oral since day one. She constantly puts everything in her mouth and within the last week the drool has picked up! So I decided it was time to resurrect Sophia. I am so glad I did, because Reagan had a blast with her today! She chewed on her and was happy as can be with her new friend.

I looked back and found the first pictures of Mason with Sophia and they happened to be taken at 5 months too! How funny. Here are my two cuties 2 years apart loving on the same toy. I love it.

Mason and Sophia- Dec. 2008


Reagan and Sophia- Sept. 2010


What drool, ma?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment