Saturday, October 2, 2010

Beginning of Fall

I love Fall. I love watching the leaves change. I love the smell in the air. And since having children, I have an all new appreciation and love for all things fall- especially pumpkin patches.

We have taken Mason every year (I know it's only our 3rd time, but we have made it every year) to a pumpkin patch to pick our family pumpkins. I was so happy this year to share this tradition with Reagan! (she was with us last year- just in my belly) We had a blast today. We even got to hang out with two of Mason's buddies, Ryan and Will. Mason was so excited to run around the patch with dad and look for the perfect pumpkin. It started off a little rocky- I wanted to take his picture by the height chart and he wanted to see the llama's. he won.

Poor Ryan just did not understand why Mason was so upset.


But he quickly changed moods (as a toddler often does) and the rest of the day was awesome.

Reagan was a trooper the whole day! Look at how tall she is getting.

Will and Mason- these two have been friends since they were 1 month old! I love seeing how much they have grown up.

We feel very blessed to have these two sweet kiddos in our life. They are the greatest gift we could ever as for.

1 comment:

  1. Those 2 punkins' in the wheelbarrow are the cutest! Love, Aunt Cherry

    ReplyDelete