Sunday, October 10, 2010

A picture is worth a thousand words

I am a firm believer that you can never take too many pictures! I never want to look back and think I wish we had more pictures of the kids when they were growing up so, our main splurge as parents, is to have photographers take our pictures. Because, let's face it, we are not professionals and we wanted pictures with US and the kids. Here is our sneak peek from last weeks session.

Reagan was so happy throughout the shoot!

She constantly has her hand in her mouth and I LOVE the giant flower!
She has the bluest eyes I have ever seen.
This is one of my favorite's of Reagan- I loved it in color until I saw it like this.
Our family with our pumpkins and red door.
Mason and I share this look many times throughout the day. It touches my heart to forever have this moment captured. I know one day he won't want me to hold him but for now, I treasure it.
Mason loves to play trains with dad. I was so happy we were able to get some pictures of him in action around the house!
Our sweet Bay with Mase.
I saved the best for last. words can't describe how much I love it. These are our kiddos at their best.
I can't wait to see the rest! Thanks for sharing the day with us Justine!

1 comment:

  1. If you could inherit picture taking "in the moment", you've inherited it from me:)! So sweet to see all these pics, can't wait to see the rest! BEAUTIFUL! Love, Aunt Cherry

    ReplyDelete