Tuesday, October 26, 2010

crazy two weeks

I can't believe it has been a little over two weeks since my last post. let's just say "it's been crazy" would be an understatement. In the last two weeks, my sister Mel and her family came to visit for 2 days, my parents flew up for about a week, a childhood friend stopped by with his family and me and the kids moved to Tennessee. WOW. I can't believe we survived it. There are many minor details that also happened but I am still too tired to think or type them all. So here are some highlights from the last two weeks.
Reagan really got into solids. She is loving them. She is a much messier eater than mason was but she has a lot more fun with it. Every small repair we needed to do in our house- is done, thanks to the hard work of my dad, mom and Steve. Mason and I said goodbye to some the best friends I could ever ask for. It was hard but I know we will keep in touch and that one day our paths will cross again. The Kurrus's came for a visit and Mason got to meet Patrick and Andrew for the first time. It was the first time I had met Patrick too. They had a blast, they ran around for about 4 hours together. I am so excited we will be closer and they will have this opportunity again. We boarded and survived our last plane ride from Seattle (for awhile atleast) it was pretty uneventful but with two kiddos flying is never fun for anyone so I am happy it is over.
here are just a few pictures from the last two weeks. I will post more soon. I promise. We are returning to the land of the living. :)

Reagan eating (not the first time but it was the first month of solids- like I said, it's been crazy)
Mason received a farewell gift from his buddy, Finn and on the way he was so tired but so excited he fell asleep holding it. (it was after our halloween party)
Mason and the Kurrus boys! I can't tell you how hard it was to get three little ones to look at the camera all at once!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear "the story" of your quick move:) WOW! Anxious to see how you "Trick or Treat"ed in Tennessee! Love, Aunt Cherry

    ReplyDelete