Saturday, March 19, 2011

A day on the lake

Mason has been on spring break this past week so we spent a few days in Belvidere visiting grandparents and enjoying the awesome weather. Mason's new favorite obsession is boats and lucky for us- my parents have one. So we spent some time on the lake this week- he was in heaven. He loved seeing all the boats at the marina, learning about the boat, going slow in the "no wake" zone, going fast, driving the boat, and watching the geese. I love that he can now verbalize so much- it is amazing to hear everything he has to say! Reagan also headed to the lake with us and she enjoyed herself as well. Although I think I learned the most important lesson- don't get on a boat without extra diapers!
Reagan's 1st boat ride!
Reagan and grandpa driving the boat.

Mason and grandpa driving the boat
Waving to me- My favorite!
Mason taking the wheel by himself- I am not ready for this!

We are ready for summer mom! Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment