Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011

We had a great first Easter as a family of four (and our last weekend before Reagan officially turns ONE!) We spent the weekend at my parents, where we celebrated Reagan's birthday (that is another post once I get the pics back), celebrated my cousin, Kristen, coming into the Catholic Church and Sunday, celebrated Easter. A.LOT of celebrating, a lot of laughter, family, food and fun.
I made Reagan's dress so I was excited to see her in it.

Sharing secrets with cousin, Maggie.

Enjoying girl time.

Our precious kiddos. I couldn't love anyone more. (plus they were both in seersucker. LOVE!)



She melts my heart.

For everyone who knows "me," knows I love shoes. I am starting Reagan early.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment