Sunday, April 10, 2011

What A Week

Last Sunday, April 3rd, Reagan took her first steps. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She was so excited to finally get her feet to do what she wanted them to do, and I was even more excited that we were ALL their to witness her new talent! She still uses crawling as her preferred method to get around but every chance she gets, she stands up and puts one foot in front of another. I love getting to see her determination and watching her personality bloom. It truly is an amazing time in our house!
On another note, we took Mason to get a haircut this week and I was worried. Haircuts have not gone well in the past- apparently to Mason, haircuts are a form of torture. There are screams and tears and although he doesn't move and we get the hair cut, it isn't a pretty process. Well, we went to Great Clips and Yvonne has the magic touch! Mason sat in Steve's lap, no tears, no screams, there was even a giggle and the result, a great haircut and a happy boy (and mom and dad too)! I can't believe how different he looks with his new hair cut. We love it and will be visiting Yvonne again and again and again.
The week itself though was a bit rough. Mason got sick Monday night and he is not a good patient. Poor guy was running a fever, lethargic and wouldn't eat. By Thursday he was better but we stayed home from school- just to make sure. By Friday- the wild man was back! Happy to have him.

This is the Mason I know and love!

Reagan taking a step.

This is my favorite. I love seeing their relationship grow. And I love them holding hands. Mason is just as excited for Reagan to walk as we are. And he is willing to help her. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment