Thursday, May 5, 2011

Early Mother's Day Gift

It has been quite the week already. Reagan had her one year shots on Monday and had a rash by Tuesday. Yesterday she started cutting a tooth and today we spent quite a bit of time at the Drivers License office. So to say I am ready for the weekend and Mother's Day is an understatement. I knew Mason was making something at MDO for Mother's Day (it was on the calendar). They started working on it Tuesday and when I picked him up that day I jokingly asked him what it was and he said "I can't tell you mommy." Honestly, I forgot about it until we walked into his classroom this afternoon to pick him up and he said, "Mommy, look at the flowers for you."
My entire week just changed. My spirits were uplifted and I was reminded to let go of the little things and remember that I wouldn't be a mom if it weren't for my two sweet kiddos.
I couldn't ask for anything more.








No comments:

Post a Comment