Sunday, October 9, 2011

fall family photos

The DAY (yes, day, after we closed on the house) we drove to Nashville for the weekend so we could get some family pictures taken and get to spend some time with the Holt's. I know there are tons of photographers in Knoxville, but I have followed Sara's blog for 2 years. I love her work, I love how she captures moments that we experience daily, but that are precious because they show kids being kids, families being families, and the love that exists around us all. I could go on and on, Sara has a wonderful gift that she so generously shares with her clients. When I saw she was doing family mini's in Franklin I couldn't wait to book our session. Hence why I was crazy enough to book a session the day after our house closed, and three hours away.

Here are some of my favorite pics...
all by the fabulous Sara E. Rose Photography.

our little ham!

this is a CLASSIC Reagan pose- smile, hands behind her back and leg a rockin'

One of my favorites. I love this little girl-
she makes my world brighter and my heart twice as big.

I could not love another picture more.
The love between brother and sister. It doesn't get any better than this.

There was a lot of kissing during our session. HA!
I love that Reagan is clapping!

typically moment of marlowes. smiles all around.

My cup runneth over!

After our session the Holt's had theirs so Sara let us get together for a group shot.
The only thing missing the Alimusa's. How do we get AZ closer to TN?!?!

Thank you, Sara! I could not be happier!
This was also our last family photo before the "incident" details coming on tomorrow's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment