Tuesday, October 18, 2011

UTC Homecoming

It has been years since I have been to UTC's homecoming. Truth be told- it's been 10 YEARS since I went. But since we were already in Chattanooga for Cam's party I thought it might be fun to go. WOW have a lot of things changed in 10 years (but in a good way!) There were a lot more people at homecoming then when we went to the game and the tailgating has improved a thousand percent. The last homecoming I attended I was homecoming chair and walking into the pavilion I was flooded with a thousand memories. I was amazed at how many people I recognized from our days, and I was even more happy to have a couple of sorority sisters to hang with. :)
Since we had two kiddos with us, who had pretty much been up since 7 AM, we decided to tailgate and then just head home. You know that is the best part anyway. Mason got to play in the kid zone, Reagan danced in front of the Phi Delt area, and I got to visit with some old friends (even Steve knew someone). I ran into one of my college roommates from JR/SR year. I hadn't seen Shannon in years and was super excited to see her! Next year, I hope we can make it to the real game. I think Mason would enjoy it (for awhile) he is really into football lately. I didn't take many pictures, it took Reagan awhile to warm up to the noise so I spent most of the time holding her.

A future running back.

And a quarterback (with an extra set of hands)

PROOF we were there! thanks for hanging with us, ladies!
GO MOCS!

No comments:

Post a Comment