Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2011 Review

WOW. To say 2011 was eventful is an understatement. Here are the Marlowe highlight's.
  • I took a photography class in January and started to learn more about my DSLR. It was the best thing I could have done. I really enjoy taking pictures and I feel like every day I get better. Mason also started mother's day out. It was hard for both of us at the beginning but well worth the tears. Reagan also experienced her first snow.
  • In February, Mason gave up his bink. It was his best friend for 2 1/2 years. We took it to the Disney store and he "bought" Cars. He also went to his first (of many) Lowe's Build and Grow Clinics.
  • Reagan started walking shortly before her first birthday. She hasn't stopped since.
  • May brought our first road trip (to Arkansas). Visits with old friends and trips to the pool and lake.
  • July brought Mason's 3rd birthday and shortly after our trip into potty training, which was a success. And I am happy to report we are full time underwear.
  • Mason started preschool in August.
  • BIG THINGS happened in September including us buying a house in Knoxville and Reagan's trip to the ER which resulted in stitches.
  • November brought a surprise trip to Seattle (Steve had a conference there) so we tagged along. As well as great news for Steve, he was promoted!
  • And somewhere along the way, Reagan started talking. I mean really talking. She says and repeats everything!


A year of Reagan


A year of Mason


One of my favorite photos of the year


And another favorite.

I can only imagine what 2012 will hold. Bring it on. One. Two!

No comments:

Post a Comment