Thursday, January 19, 2012

Soccer, staining, structures and sickness...oh my!

We are alive.
But boy has this been a crazy month. And yes, I know, it's not over.
I can't remember if I mentioned this before but we started staining our fence in the beginning of December. I completed the entire outside by myself, but when I started the inside I ran into quite a few obstacles that threw me off my game. So once we got through NYE, we decided it was time to finish the fence. With the help of my dad, he and Steve finished staining the fence and it looks great- However, three days later, Steve got sick and I mean really sick. He spent three days off of work (then the weekend and MLK day so 6 days total) and although I know he didn't enjoy it- it was tough being mom to three. While Steve was recovering- we were asked by a neighbor moving if we wanted to buy their wooden play structure (they couldn't take it with them) The only catch it had to be gone by Monday (this was the Wednesday before- and the day we went to the DR to determine Steve had bacterial bronchitis) so we called my parents again and they made the trek back up for the second weekend in a row, to help us get it moved over. And in between all the craziness, Mason started soccer. I am praying that our pace slows down just a bit. I feel like we are running a mile a minute.

Look at how NICELY the play structure matches our new stained fence.
It was meant to be. It was destiny.

Mase and Reags LOVE it.
Can't wait for a bit warmer weather so we can really try it out.

Mason and his buddy ready for soccer.

The three amigos practicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment