Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Dog Days Are Over!

Tomorrow school starts.  I can't believe summer is over but even more amazing to me, is that I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old. Reagan starts Mother's Day Out tomorrow and she is so excited about school. I know Mason went to school last year, but walking into the school yesterday to meet his teacher- I got a knot in my stomach too. It's happening. They are growing up. Fast. Ugghh. We're ready for school and tomorrow will be great. But today, I just want to think about them being my babies.
In honor of the end of summer, here are some pictures from the pool this weekend. Steve's brother and his wife came in town to spend the weekend with us and the kids LOVED having Uncle Bryan and Aunt Michelle to play with.

This is the life!

Aunt Michelle, Reagan, and Uncle Bryan lounging in the water. 

Reagan jumped to Aunt Michelle. 

My first attempt at french braids in her thin little hair. They held up pretty well. 

Mason loves the little mermaid float just as much as Reagan.
 (this is probably the only pink thing he likes!)

My bathing beauties. 

Reagan is definitely my people watcher!

Uncle Bryan spent a lot of time squirting people with the water gun so when Mason got the chance, he poured a bucket on his head. Uncle B was a great sport about it!
 

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy those kiddos! This summer has been unique with the boys... just yesterday I was looking at them and thinking, he's going in 2nd grade, he's in 5th, and he's in 8th!?!? Where have the years gone? I will say, this summer has been one of the sweetest and there's a whole new set of memories at these ages too:)

    ReplyDelete