Wednesday, November 28, 2012

tea party

Having a boy first, I have enjoyed many days of racing cars, playing ninjas, building with Lego's and making inventions. And for the most part, Reagan has enjoyed all of these same things. But lately, she has started to enjoy more girlie activities. She loves her baby dolls, likes to play dress up and enjoys being the mama to all her buddies (stuffed animals). So I don't know why I was surprised today when she held her first tea party for all her friends. Granted Reagan and I have had a million tea parties- Mason included. But today, as I worked on my to do list around the house, she gathered her friends, set the table, and began to serve tea to dinosaur, Daisy and Minnie. Makes this party planning mama proud.

 Obviously Minnie was having trouble eating her cracker (which I did provide) so Reagan fed it to her.
 Reagan and all her guests at the tea party.

 Giving Daisy a little more tea



 I love that she set everyone in their chairs, and made sure they had tea cups and crackers.
 For me to get some of these pictures, I stood on the chair so I could shoot down on them. Well, when the party was over, Reagan pulled out her camera and said, "now let's get a picture." so she pulled out the chair and stood on it.
 After this picture she said, I got the shot!
 Sweet Reagan, I look forward to many more tea parties with you and your buddies. 
xoxo- 
Mom

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I LIKE that she's learning photography skills from her mama! Love, Aunt Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!She is just precious!

    ReplyDelete