Thursday, January 3, 2013

Year in Review

I'm getting caught up- I promise.

2012 was an amazing year for us- looking through pictures from the past year I can't believe how much our kiddos have grown. Some highlights from this year- Reagan transitioned to a toddler bed, Mason began writing his letters, Reagan gave up her binky, Reagan started Mother's day out,Mason started 4 year old preschool, and we took an amazing trip to Disney (to name a few highlights) I have loved watching our kids become friends and playmates. I fell in love with Steve more every time I saw him help Mason build with Legos or the way he calms Reagan down. (seriously he is the Reagan whisperer- if she is scared or upset, he can talk her through it like no other. I look forward to 2013- to the laughter, the smiles, and the moments we grow together.

2012 through Reagan


Mason's look at 2012

Here's to 2013!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT year in review for two! Looking forward to reading and seeing what things are in store for 2013! I love your comment about loving Steve more as you watch him with your children! Brings back sweet memories of Kate's young years and her Daddy:) Love, Aunt Cherry

    ReplyDelete