Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love Day{s}

Happy Valentine's Day! Mason and Reagan had their Valentine's parties yesterday, so I feel like we have celebrated for two full days. I let the kids choose this year what they wanted to give their friends and Mason went with the glow sticks. I was very proud, he wrote his name on every one of them. It took us a while, but he got it!

Reagan ultimately decided to go with the silly straw. 
 She was so excited to hand out silly Valentine's to her class. Every time she said "silly straw" she laughed. Silly girl.

And the come home from the parties, full of sugar and ready to share some surprises with us. 
Mason was very proud of the gift he made. 

Reagan made something for us too; a bookmark. 

And she was very proud of the card she made.

This morning when they woke up, they had a nice surprise waiting on the kitchen table. 
They both loved getting new puzzles and it kept them busy all morning.

I couldn't get Reagan to pose with her present, so here's a nice collage of both of them .

I tried to think of something special for Steve. He's hard to shop for, but I have been working on decorating the house and I have wanted to get some pieces for our room. So I thought why not make one? I got the idea from pinterest and decided to use some of my favorite lyrics. BUT in true Mary fashion, I mixed up the words. No offence Lumineers, I love your song, but I think my lyrics are pretty damn good too. 
Plus it's completely me. 
Happy Love Day!

1 comment:

  1. I love that Mason wrote his name on them all! Brings back sweet memories of doing that with Kate(and the boys way back when!). I can just hear Reagan saying "silly straw" in her sweet, tiny voice:) And, I LOVE your "heart work"(and your words make it YOUR'S...and Steve's!)

    ReplyDelete