Sunday, February 10, 2013

Reagan and her buddies

Reagan loves her "friends." She sleeps with them...all, and every morning she brings each.and.every.one downstairs when she comes.  I love it.  It makes coming down the stairs slow, because she insists on carrying them all. But she truly loves them. She makes them food, sits them up to watch shows with her and every night after I read to her, she reads to them. (after that she separates the boys and girls before she lays down between the two). If one falls on the ground or she accidentally steps on it- she immediately picks it up, gives it a kiss and then a check up.

Ahh Reagan... what am I going to do with you sweet girl?

Reagan holding, Sofia, Chilly, Stuffy, Lambie, Hallie, Doc, Bear and Cat. whew. I got'em all!

Reagan and her latest addition. Sofia!

This is her pillow BEFORE she gets in bed.

And this is her in bed with her buddies.
Sleep tight, my sweet baboo.

1 comment: