Sunday, June 23, 2013

Coolidge Park

One of my favorite things about living back in Tennessee- being able to see my college roomies on a regular basis! I love getting to spend time with some great friends and getting to watch our kiddos play together. 

We headed to Chattanooga to visit Coolidge Park, play in the water, ride the carousel, and enjoy Clumpie's icecream and met with the Maretti's.

 Jax and Reagan's first date :) saving this for a later date!

 Mason loved riding the Giraffe!
 

 loved watching these three play music!
 

Clumpies was always a favorite for me in college and I love revisiting it with the fam!
 After such a big day I knew they would fall asleep in the car- FIVE minutes before we got home- there was silence and I found this. Gotta love that summer energy!

1 comment:

  1. Cute water pics! I LOVE that last one, SOOOOO SWEET!

    ReplyDelete