Sunday, June 23, 2013

Father's Day

For Father's Day we headed out to Circle G Ranch for some family time and we ended up with a day filled with laughter, random animals sticking their head in my car and a day I know the kids will never forget. I am so thankful for Steve, he is an amazing husband, a great father and always a trooper- even when the big black cow licked his face!
 this guy would NOT leave me alone. Creeper.
one of the many animals that thought we wanted to be licked.


Mason loved feeding all the animals.
Reagan kept saying, "I love the animals- they are beautiful. "
But she didn't want to feed them.



 yes- he is nibbling on my window.

 Reagan was so excited to see a chameleon.


1 comment:

  1. Ya'll are brave! Especially the random licking part, ugh! Good experience for Mason and Reagan though:)

    ReplyDelete