Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Falls Mill

Tuesday we spent the morning at Falls Mill. Grandpa Andy came with us and the kids enjoyed wading in the water by the waterfall.
I think this was the best group picture we got all week!
 Nat came us and joined us for the week. We loved having another cousin around.
 I took some senior pictures of Emily later in the week so we tested out this spot. I can't believe she is a senior- it feels like yesterday she was my kids age.growing up too fast!
 Mason collected some snails. He named them. All boy.
 Silly little girl.
 Mason loves hanging with Thomas. I hope they are always best buds!
 He got so wet!
 I love outtakes.
 Me and my boy. I couldn't love him more.
 Reagan loves her grandpa (and she pretty much has him wrapped around her finger)

1 comment:

  1. Looked like so much fun! And oh my, Grandpa looks so much like his "brother" Tom(as Lucille Knapper used to call them!)

    ReplyDelete