Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Week at grandma's Part 1

This past week the kids and I spent the week at grandma and grandpa's along with both my sisters. Which means- all the grand kids were together! We had an amazing week which began with the Knapper family reunion and swimming at the lake!

I love these kiddos and am always happy when they all get together. 
 Oh course, we had to do a silly face!
 We headed to the lake Sunday afternoon. Reagan decided to stay on the boat with grandpa.
 While Mason was like a FISH! He couldn't jump in enough!


On Monday we headed to Lake Winnie. It was my first visit (I know sad especially since I lived in Chattanooga for four years!) We had a blast- Mason was fearless and willing to try everything he was tall enough to ride. Reagan had a great time too. It was a great day- only thing missing was Steve.


Mason got on everything he could.
 Waiting in line for the slide.
 
 Reagan loved this boat. Thomas was a champ to ride with her- he looks SOO happy. She kept ringing the bell, over and over, and over again.
 Mason rode the whale with Thomas, Mags and Aunt Les.
 Reagan and I enjoyed the bees!
 I love getting to see my sisters with my kids. We don't get to see Aunt Mel enough so I'm glad they rode the Tin Lizzie's together.
 I was very proud of Reagan for riding the Caterpillar roller-coaster- this ride also had THE best worker. He was so funny and sweet to Reagan when she was scared at the end.
 The gang before we left!
 Lake Winnie now has a water park. I was nervous wasn't sure how well we would do since both kids still use floaties but they loved it. Reagan spent most of her time in the kiddie area, although we all enjoyed floating in the (not so) lazy river.
 Mason went down the big slides twice. He loved them both. 
 I can't believe how daring he has become!

1 comment:

  1. We REALLY missed being there this year! I LOVE seeing you 3 girls with all of your children together! So happy you had such good quality time together!

    ReplyDelete