Thursday, August 15, 2013

First Day of School, first day of School

Monday- Mason had his first day of Kindergarten. He had a great first day, Reagan and I on the other hand had some tears. She is gonna miss her buddy every day, and I can't believe he is old enough to go to Kindergarten. The past 5 years together have flown by and I think you could always look back and say I could have done more, but I have to admit- I have loved it all. Mason and I got to explore Seattle and Knoxville together, we made friends together and we both got to watch as those relationships grew and developed. Without him, I would have never made my first mama friends in the Emerald City and those ladies will always hold a special place in my heart. Yes- there were tears on Monday but they were happy tears- remembering happy moments and knowing that many, many more are going to come. It was an excited day and I know it will be an excited year! I love watching you learn and grow, Mason so bring on Kindergarten!!
this is Reagan's crazy smile!
 My boys!
 Ahhhh. Love.
 Look at that face! Love you, M!
 I pray for these two every night- her to continue to nurture his love of learning and him for a wonderful year of school!


BUT that's not all....

Reagan started school on Wednesday. You may recall- Reagan was in MDO last year and although she loved it, separating in the morning was always a challenge. all. year. long. I am happy to say she pranced into preschool- happy as a clam, gave me a kiss and went off to play with her friends.


 She is such a ham!
 She loved getting a new backpack like brother.


Here's to an amazing year for both my kiddos.

1 comment:

  1. Joining you in prayer for Mason and his teacher! And sweet Reagan's too! Loved your heart's thoughts about the first five years with Mason!

    ReplyDelete