Sunday, October 13, 2013

were did the time go?

So I know it has been ummm TWO months since I blogged. I can't believe that I went an entire month without one blog entry. What can I say? Life has been crazy! Everything is going great- it just seems time slips away so quickly. I started working in August at Reagan's preschool and for the first month I worked one day a week- I knew at some point I would go to three days a week, but it was nice to start off at one day so I could kinda adjust to our new schedule. I love working- it is going great and I am enjoying getting out of the house (I work on the days Reagan is in school). It just means I have to be on my game a lot more with meal planning, keeping up with the house and of course being chauffeur to my two favorite kiddos. I wouldn't change it for the world- I think I do better when I have more on my plate- it means I can't procrastinate as much- which I am known to do. But ohhh blog, sweet sweet blog. You've kinda been on the back burner and when I have thought about blogging- I've just been tired.

So here is our last six weeks from iphone photos.
Reagan loves the song "Cups" one day while singing it, she pulled out ALL the cups in the kid cabinet!
 Once a week Reagan has dance/gym class. She loves it and I adore watching her learn something she loves!
 We hit up a Lowe's Build and Grow Clinic to build the planes from "Planes"
 The girl who NEVER naps anymore has the habit of falling asleep in Kindergarten pick up line. 
It's a miracle.
 On Labor Day, we hit up Jump Jam (a trampoline house) with dad. The kids and I have been a ton but it was his first time to come and they had a blast together!
 You could jump into a pit of foam blocks and they all had to do it!
 Seriously- it's becoming a habit. Pick up line is awesome.
 And oh course, we've had to make a few stops at the ADPI house.
 I love that Mason is throwing diamonds,
 At Mason's school- you can come eat lunch with your child any day you want so Reagan and I met Mason one Friday to try out the cafeteria. It was a lot of fun!

I promise to do better at blogging. I even have two more posts ready to go. So don't give up on me- I think we are in a groove now!



1 comment:

  1. Welcome Back, sweet blogger! It was great to hear what has kept you away...and read it and see it in pictures! Love, Aunt Cherry

    ReplyDelete