Sunday, October 13, 2013

Say CHEESE

At the end of July we had family pictures made in Lynchburg, TN. I had been following Stacy Preston Photography on facebook for over a year and she posted a session special and I decided to was time to get some updated pics! I love photography and I love seeing how different photographers capture our families personality with their style. Her style is to take pictures at dawn/dusk to get some great rays of light shining through and I have to say I think she did a great job. She was easy to work with and did a great job with our kiddos- especially considering they were in rare form. Seriously when we left Steve said "there is no way those are going to turn out" and yet they did! These are just a "few" of my favorites!


 If you know Mason, you know Rabbit. I'm happy we incorporated him into pictures.

 It was important to me to get some one on one pictures of us with the kids and I love these!
 Seriously look at those smiles!
 I don't know why BUT I love this picture of Reagan- this is her.



 I love these two.
 I was happy to get some of Steve and I. These were long over due.




1 comment:

  1. NICE! Can't wait to see more! And love that you got some of you and Steve too! Love, Aunt Cherry

    ReplyDelete