Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mason's Big Announcement



There it is! We are having another baby!




So I am the worst at keeping secrets, and yet I have kept this one as best as I could since AUGUST 31! That is 7 weeks. 7 weeks of keeping in one of the happiest moments of our lives. But we wanted to go to the doctor first and make sure everything was okay and it is. We are 12 weeks along, and "the bean" will be making his/her arrival around May 3. Of course, since Mason was 5 weeks early our OB is expecting this one to make an early appearance as well. I have been feeling fairly well, no morning sickness or vomiting. I did have to say goodbye to thai food, the smell doesn't settle well with bean, but other than that we are doing well. I am little more tired, but I try to nap with Mason and this has been proving to help a lot.




We are using the same OB that delivered Mason (she wasn't our original OB just the one on call) but we love her AND my favorite nurse from the office just switched to Dr. E so now we have the best doctor and best nurse a prego lady could ever ask for. Steve, Mason and I went to our first appointment today and they were so surprised how much Mason has grown. He proudly wore his big bro shirt, a mom original, and he did really well considering it was a long appointment. We talked a lot about VBAC vs C-sections and I am just torn as to what to do. We still have months before a decision needs to be made but still my brain is turning. Just wanted to share with you all. Check back in to hear more about our adventures with a 15 month old and one on the way!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! How exciting!! Mason is going to be a great brother. Prayers that this is an easy and delightful pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it!! When I saw the email announcement, I knew it!! Congrats, Mary and Steve! So happy for you both!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY MARLOWES!!!!!!! Mason will be such a great big brother. What a wonderful family to welcome the bean into. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary,
    Congratulations! Leslie told me the news and said you had a blog. I love it!

    Tara (Leslie's friend from Tractor)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mary - I saw from Facebook that you have a blog. I do to... mine is www.therenniecrew.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.

    Congrats on the pregnancy! I'm so happy for you..

    ReplyDelete