Thursday, December 17, 2009

Family Pictures

Our family pictures came in! We had a great photographer, Zach Goodyear, come out and take pictures of our family while we were in Tennessee for Thanksgiving. He was amazing, and I have never seen our family look so good. He photographed the entire Knapper gang- my parents, sisters, myself, and our families. I can't remember the last time we have had our pictures taken together and we couldn't be happier- here are just a few of my favorites.




The Entire Crew together! Our last picture together was when Thomas was about 2 months old so this one was way over due!



Mason has learned to clap (thanks to my dad) and he LOVES to clap for everything. I think it is the cutest thing to watch his clap for himself. At least I know he has high self esteem!




The red head connection. The three amigos. My sisters and I.


I had to end with this one- I can't imagine loving someone so much and I know when #2 comes along, I will learn how much more my heart can grow and love, but for now, there is nothing better than hanging out with this little face everyday!







1 comment:

  1. CUTE! Just got the Holts card today. Kate showed me the others you put up on facebook. Looks like ya'll has SO MUCH fun! Love, Aunt Cherry

    ReplyDelete