Wednesday, February 17, 2010

big boys and beanette

I meant to post these pictures about uhhh, a month ago, but time has gotten away from me. Anywho- Mason has moved out of the highchair and into his booster seat. He loves being at the table! Meal time is a bit more messy as he know picks up the plate, tips it over, pushes away from the table, etc. But it's another marker that we are moving out of baby stage and more more into our toddler phase. He also loves to play at the table in his booster seat!






I had another ultrasound last week to check on Beanette. Since Mason was early, now that I am in my third trimester they will start to see me every two weeks to check my cervix and make sure she doesn't make an early appearance either. So far my cervix looks great and Beanette is weighing almost 3 lbs (76%), I could see her breathing on her own and as always she was too busy to stay still long enough for a decent picture. She is laying very low in my belly (which isn't a big deal) although it could put added pressure on my cervix. I go next week for my next checkup and Steve and Mason can come! (the hospital hasn't allowed children to come due to flu season but they are now letting loose a little) I am excited to have Steve and Mason see her- Steve hasn't seen or heard her since 20 weeks- Mason 16 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment