Friday, August 6, 2010

Waiting on a mama

My poor kids have had a long week with me. I have been trying to schedule some appointments so they have spent a lot of time home with me either waiting for someone to come to the house or waiting for the phone to ring and someone to get back to me. They have been troopers through it all and I rewarded them each day with an outing to either a park or a fun afternoon in the backyard with full access to the water table and hose.

I couldn't help but to capture the two of them waiting on me. I love that they are both snuggled under their own respective blanket. I can tell they are going to be best buds!


Apparently I was in his way.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! Of course they're going to be best buds, look at the example their mama and aunts have shown them! Love, Aunt Cherry

    ReplyDelete