Sunday, April 1, 2012

Where did March go?

I just noticed I didn't blog AT ALL in March. Oopps. How did that happen?! We have been B.U.S.Y.
We had Spring Break, birthday parties, crazy weather and much more.
So here was our month in a nutshell.

we went to the zoo. It was great weather- not too hot, not too cold so the animals were all out enjoying the sun. this is the closest I have ever seen the giraffes.

Mason with his friends watching the elephants.

March also brought a lot of bumps and bruises for this guy. He flipped riding down the driveway on a ride on truck (it sounds worse than it is) and scrapped his chin and then he was not watching where he was walking and ran into a door knob and got his eye. Oh brother. What will we do with you?

Reagan has discovered she LOVES sunglasses and after having numerous of my sunglasses stolen and broken from this little sweetie. We got her some new styling shades of her own. She loves them.

I love getting pictures of the two of them side by side. I know one day their height difference won't be so noticeable.

We have spent almost EVERY afternoon outside, in our backyard, riding bikes, playing water table and just enjoying these beautiful days!

I promise to do better in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment