Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Last day of School

I can't believe it's here. The last day of school. I feel like I blinked and it was over, but I think that's how things are. Life goes by so fast and this is my reminder to stop and enjoy every.minute.of.it. Before I know it he'll be headed to Kindergarten, high school, college. So between now and then- kiddos- you're all mine. And I promise to not take this time for granted.

 Mason on the his last day 3 yr old preschool.

Reagan on Mason's last day of preschool.

They are really into brother sister pictures these days.

And just for fun......

Mason's first day of 3 year old preschool. LOOK at how light his hair was!

Reagan. Seriously? Slow down sweet girl. you're growing up too fast.

At least they are looking in the same direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment