Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Reagan turns 2

I know I shared the details of Reagan's Minnie Party but I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures from the big day. We had 21 kiddos at our house. WOW. It was busy, and wild, but lots of fun. The weather was great and overall I think everyone had a good time.

 I couldn't narrow down all the pictures so I made a collage of Reagan throughout the party. She pretty much smiled the entire day. I think she somehow knew it was all about her!

 
Like I said, there were A LOT of kiddos at the party. here's a snap shot of Reagan and her friends.

Reagan and Mason with all their grandparents.

And great grandparents.

Uncle Bryan and Reagan taking a little rest after the party ended.
 (I think he was sleeping and she was watching a show)
Can she really be 2? I can't believe it.

Reagan, here is a little of what you have been up to:
You talk all the time. I don't like to brag but girl, you are smart! You can count to 10 in spanish and english. You can also identify at least 10 letters 100% of the time. And you talk in 3-4 word sentences. 
You also know the names of your friends and their moms. (I think that's pretty good) 
You sleep from 7 pm to 6:30 am and you take one nap (sometimes) during the day for about 1 1/2-2 hours.
You are getting better about mommy leaving you with other people, but everytime I come back you run to me and say "I missed you, mommy."
You are a great eater- corn on the cob is still your favorite hands down.
You love to read and do puzzles. I think you would do them all day if we could. You have also become quite the dancer- anytime music is on you shake what you got! You constantly mess with your hair and pull rubber bands, clips, anything out. 
I think we are getting really close to potty training- you know exactly when you go #2 and let me know.
You love your big brother and want to do everything he does. You love playing tea party.

No comments:

Post a Comment