Saturday, May 26, 2012

Swim School

For the past two months, twice a week, Mason has been going to swim "school" at the Y. He has gained so much confidence in the water and now that our neighborhood pool is open, he is having a blast swimming with his puddle jumper.
I didn't take pictures of his first swim lesson because I didn't want to make him more nervous- so on his last day, I brought Steve (to help watch Reagan) so I could snap a few pics. Once school starts back up in the fall, I think we will take back up lesson, so he can work some more on strokes and swimming without a puddle jumper or floaties. But for now, we are just enjoying the water!

Getting ready to head in.  He loves to wear his goggles. 

practicing his kicks.

Mason and his teacher, Ms. Victoria. 

His favorite part of swim school...jumping in!

And so began, his love affair of WATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment