Sunday, June 3, 2012

All you need is love

Over Memorial Day weekend, we got to celebrate the wedding of my aunt. She was married in her backyard in a beautiful evening wedding. I loved so many details, the flowers, the dogs in tulle and especially her two flowers girls. Although only one made it down the alter- it was a fun experience for Reagan :)

I LOVED the flowers in the bottles that led the aisle to the alter.

Ummm. Reagan, Mason. Take note- Bay will be a participant in your wedding!

Look at that little flower basket. Ahhh. She melted my heart.

the gorgeous cake!

Maggie was so excited to fulfill her flower girl duties.

These two melt me every time.

Aunt Mel stealing a moment with the kids.

Has to be my favorite image of the day.

Me and my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment