Thursday, June 21, 2012

Turning 32

Today is my birthday. And I couldn't have had a better day. We headed to the pool this morning to swim with some great friends. After that, we came home had lunch and go ready to go out to dinner. My neighbor (and dear friend, Morgan) came over and curled my hair for me. I NEVER curl it and wanted to learn how so it was a lesson but she did most of the work for me :) Then we head to Wasabi (a Japanese Steakhouse) for dinner. We had never gone and overall the kids had a great time- although Reagan wasn't a fan of the fire. After dinner, Steve put the kids down so I could mow (I'm a freak I know but I LOVE to mow) then we ended the day with cupcakes. I couldn't think of a better way to start 32.





 One.blessed.mama.
Here's to 32!

No comments:

Post a Comment