Monday, October 29, 2012

Cruze Farm

Saturday morning we woke and realized for the first time in a long time, we had nothing planned for the day. It felt great- we didn't have to be anywhere at a certain time, or get anything done so we decided to spend the day just enjoying each other.
We took our time and finally decided to head to Cruze Farm Corn Maze. Cruze Farm is a local dairy; we visited their corn maze and pumpkin patch last year and had fun, so we decided to head out there again. Apparently it was at least 15 degrees cooler there, but despite the chilly temps, we had an awesome time. Mason and Reagan loved the corn box and seeing the farm animals. Overall it was just a great way to spend time together. It's not the biggest pumpkin patch and it doesn't have the slides and bounce houses that others have. But for some reason, we always have a great time there. I think it reminds me that we don't have to have to be constantly entertained, it's the simple things sometimes that bring the biggest smiles.

Reagan trying to drive one of the kid tractors. T
hose things were tough to get moving, but they both enjoyed scooting along in them!

 Mason loved making it rain corn on himself.
 Sometimes I wonder what I am going to do with that boy :)
 This picture melts my heart. 
He was truly in his element- just relaxing, enjoying himself.
 I love that Mason and Reagan are looking at each other rather than me. I think they are discussing how many pictures I had already taken of them. HA!
 Sitting in the tractor wheel. nothing better.
 Another favorite from the day.
 Reagan enjoyed her warm chocolate at the milk bar. She kept saying "no one's behind me mom" she was very proud to sit in the tall stool by herself.
 They had balls randomly located around the farm.
 He looks so old in this picture. Is he really growing up that fast. 
Slow down, Mase. I'm not ready.
Next up...Halloween night!

1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE MARY! They just melt my heart too:)! Can't wait to see Halloween pix! Love, Aunt Cherry

    ReplyDelete