Saturday, October 27, 2012

Trunk or Treat

Last night we headed to our church for Trunk or Treat. We met up with some friends from school so the kids could spend some time together (it's nice company for the parents too!)  This year Mason decided to be a robot and Reagan wanted to be Hello Kitty. I made Mason's costume and am really excited with how it came out. (I had great inspiration from some Seattle friends!) Reagan's was pretty easy. I bought the hat and tutu on Etsy. I figured she could wear the hat this winter, and I have the feeling the tutu will get a lot of wear- Reagan calls it her bewtiful skirt!

Reagan, Elias, and Mason getting ready to head out.

My sweet little Hello Kitty. 

I can't get enough of this robot. 

 It's hard to see but it lights up in the front. 
Probably the feature I am most proud of!

Reagan in action. There weren't many people who could resist her cuteness. 
 Leo, Elias, and Mason. Three stooges.

Love Overload. 

He was so happy with his costume!

She has him wrapped around her little hello kitty finger. 

We can't wait for Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! GREAT job on the robot costume! And she had me at "hello......... kitty". Love, Aunt Cherry

    ReplyDelete