Wednesday, March 20, 2013

March Madness

I know it's been a while since I blogged. I seriously need at least 3 more hours in each day and I just haven't found it yet. One day things will slow down, right? I have the feeling it will come when I am old and my kids are grown and then I will yearn for the speed. So I'll enjoy the ride, learn to live on less sleep, and let things go a little.

Here's our last two weeks in pictures.

Unless you live under a rock- you know Reagan LOVES Doc McStuffins. We know have 3 shirts, 6 pairs of socks, 7 pairs of undies, a skirt, AND (drum roll please) Doc's headband. A great friend made it for Reagan and she is so excited with it. I love how it looks and can't wait for her birthday to see everything together. She just happened to be wearing a doc shirt on the day Julie dropped it off.
 Mason started T-Ball a couple of weeks ago and he is loving it. We have been practicing at home every chance we get and he is getting better. More than anything we just want him to have FUN and enjoy learning how to do something new. His first game will be in April- can.not.wait.
 I think this face shows he is having a blast!
 For Leprechaun Day (aka St. Patty's day) Mason was Mason O'Marlowe! We celebrated on Friday (at school), Saturday with corned beef and cabbage and again on Sunday when our leprechaun came to visit. Which is when I was informed leprechaun's make a mess- so Mason went around all day on Sunday "looking" for the leprechaun's mess.
 Today, Reagan had her Easter Egg Hunt at school. She looks so grown up in the picture! She was really excited to wear her bunny dress with her bunny ear hair! And she got to see the Easter Bunny. 
Got to love that girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment