Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Picture Day

Last Wednesday, M & R had picture day at school. I love that this year they are in the same school- they got to take individual pictures, pictures with their class AND pictures together. I can't wait to see them. But just in case one isn't smiling, I thought I do a mini picture day at home. Here are some of my faves!


 I don't think I have a serious picture of the two of them together- they always play off of each other and make the other one smile but I have to say, I love their serious side too.
 AND these are the silly faces I am used to seeing!
 This one has to be one of my favorites. I don't need to see their faces to know they will always look out for each other.

 Reagan wouldn't hold still for a singles shot, but Mason, those blue eyes are amazing. 
I love them, bub.
 My two favorite people in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment