Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas PJ's

I have a lot of quirks. I know this, I like Reagan's hair in pigtails and sewing the patch on Mason's Lowe's vest the night he finishes the project. I like to plan the meals weeks on Sunday and Tuesday is laundry day. Like I said, I have a lot of quirks. Bless my children's hearts my favorite thing is matching clothes- or to be more specific PJ's. Nothing says sweetness like two toddlers running around in matching Christmas PJ's. It makes my heart melt and for that moment everything is right in the world. Regardless of how messy the living room is, or if the dishes are done. My babies are matching.
Take a look, I think you will see for a minute why everything is right in my world tonight.

Really?!? Can you bottle this cuteness?

Look at that FACE? Ohhh, Mase. What am I going to do with you?

Best buds.

See that giggle? Ohhh. There is nothing I love more.

We spend A LOT of time playing peek-a-boo at our house.
There's Mason! (Reagan's a little slow on the draw)

No comments:

Post a Comment