Thursday, December 1, 2011

Count your blessings

I can't believe it was one week ago today, we were feasting on turkey and celebrating with family. Our thanksgiving included 54 (YES, FIFTY-FOUR) of our dearest family and friends. I like to think of it as a family reunion, but my mom and dad prefer to say it's their Christmas. Yes, it is wild, and sometimes chaotic but it is also fun, filled with laughter and memories that will be relived for years to come. My favorite part is having the red head connection (all three Knapper girls) back together. I don't get to spend as much time as I would like with my sistas, so for me thanksgiving brings us all home. As we begin our holiday season I like to think of all the reasons I feel blessed.

Two of my greatest blessings.


We took this after some people left, but here is the majority of our group.


And just for fun. Here is Reagan this year....

And last. WOW this year flew by.

No comments:

Post a Comment