Monday, September 17, 2012

A wedding

Over Labor Day weekend, we headed home for a very special occasion. My cousin Jenny was getting married! We were all so excited for Jenny and Colton and who doesn't love a reason to celebrate. This was Mason's second wedding and a first for Reagan and I think they did awesome. It helps that they had a DVD player, Pez dispensers, coloring books and gummy snacks. All before dancing! Needless to say they were on the dance floor non stop. I love a good party but more importantly I love celebrating family, and we couldn't be happier with our newest member!

Jenny and Uncle Bill walking down the isle. 

Four of my favorite people.

Oh my goodness. I loved the tie.

Yes, there is candy in her mouth. It seemed to keep her quiet during the ceremony.

My boy and his TOMS. LOVE.
I can't wait to see all the pictures from the photographer. (especially since I didn't take too many) she is amazing. Check our her post about Jenny here.

No comments:

Post a Comment