Saturday, September 8, 2012

some days you gotta dance.

I never met a girl who loved to twirl like her. And I never met a girl who loved a twirl dress, more than her. Over Labor day weekend we headed home for a wedding (more on that later) and since we had some time, Ann and I made Reagan this dress. I am so happy with how it turned out and I think I can do it all on my own again so I'm gonna try. I mean wouldn't you if you could make a girl THAT happy?!?!?
 
 Some days you gotta dance

Live it up when you get the chance


Cause when the world doesn't make no sense
 


And you're feeling just a little too tense

Gotta loosen up those chains and dance

I got the pattern for the dress from here on Etsy. It was pretty easy and had amazing directions and pictures to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment